Best things to do in downtown Toronto.
Some of the activities include checking out the Toronto Eaton Centre.
There are many things to do in downtown Toronto, including checking out the Toronto Eaton Centre, going for a walk in Nathan Phillips Square, and visiting the Hockey Hall of Fame.
1. The Toronto Eaton Centre is a popular shopping destination for locals and tourists alike. It’s home to over 250 shops and restaurants, so there’s something for everyone.
2. Nathan Phillips Square is a beautiful public square in the heart of downtown Toronto. It’s the perfect place for a walk or to enjoy a concert or other event.
3. The Hockey Hall of Fame is a must-visit for any hockey fan. It’s home to tons of memorabilia from some of the greatest players in history.
4. The Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) is one of the largest art museums in North America. It features works by famous artists like Vincent van Gogh and Pablo Picasso.
5. The Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) is one of the largest museums in North America. It’s home to a massive collection of dinosaur fossils, as well as a wide range of other exhibits.
6. The CN Tower is one of Toronto’s most iconic landmarks. At 553 metres, it’s the tallest free-standing structure in the western hemisphere.
7. The Toronto Harbourfront is a great place to take a walk or enjoy a concert or other event. It offers stunning views of the city skyline and Lake Ontario.
8. The Yorkville neighbourhood is home to some of Toronto’s most upscale shops and restaurants. It’s a great place to spend a day (or evening) exploring all the different options.
9. The Casa Loma is a beautiful castle that’s located in the heart of Toronto. It’s perfect for a day trip or for anyone who wants to explore a bit of Canadian history.
10. The Distillery District is a historic district in downtown Toronto that’s been transformed into a cultural hub.
The Distillery District is a historic district in downtown Toronto that’s been transformed into a cultural hub. It’s home to art galleries, theatres, and a variety of restaurants and bars. It’s the perfect place to spend an afternoon or evening exploring all the different options.
We’ve provided 10 things that are worth checking out when exploring the city. You can find something for everyone with these activities, whether it’s shopping at the Eaton Centre or taking in the sights of Nathan Phillips Square and its surroundings. If none of these options sound appealing, remember there are many more on offer – just ask us! Our team would love to help you plan your next trip by providing insider knowledge about all the different attractions available in Downtown Toronto. Which one did you enjoy most? Let us know below!
- Article based on personal opinion, experience and research.
- Photos from Unsplash & canva.